Hair Loss is a problem than many of us are likely to face at some point in our lives. The stressors of day-to-day life, hard water, sun damage and metabolic factors can cause varying levels of hair loss, from mild to severe. Not only is hair loss aesthetically imperfect, but it also results in severe loss of confidence, self-esteem and joie de vivre. The only consolation is that if hair loss treatment is sought early, a good hair specialist can recommend a good hair fall treatment for men and women, which can reduce hair fall and promote the growth of new hair. Some of the most commonly prescribed hair loss treatments prescribed to patients are as follows:
QR 678 ® Treatment for Hair Loss: The QR 678 ®is a proprietary, first in class hair fall & hair regrowth therapy, which has revolutionized the treatment of hair fall in alopecia. This formulation has been named QR678 inspired by the new generation ubiquitous presence of “Quick Response“ QR code. 678 in Morse Code signifies “there is no answer”. This formulation has been named QR678™ to signify a “Quick Response to a disease which earlier had no answer”.
The effects of the active ingredients of QR 678 ® on the scalp skin & on hair loss & hair regrowth are as follows:
S.No. 1 Sh-Polypeptide-9 (bio-mimicking VEGF)
- Sh-Polypeptide-9 is essential for angiogenesis and vascular permeability, may be responsible for maintaining proper vasculature around the hair follicle during the anagen growth phase. The highest expression of this peptide is found in Dermal papilla cells, and, is also expressed by follicular keratinocytes of the outer root sheath. This leads to reduced hair loss & significant hair regrowth. Existing follicles become thicker. And, dying hair follicles are invigorated and start growing again. Thus, there is an increase in number as well as thickness of hair follicles.
- It has been found to stimulate hair growth and increase hair size through facilitation of nutrient feeding to hair follicle by inducing angiogenesis (Ref. Kiichiro Y. et al., 2001, J. Clin. Invest. 107: 409–417).
S.No. 2 Sh-Polypeptide-1 (bio-mimicking bFGF)
- Sh-Polypeptide-1 has ability to stimulate neovascularization, is a potent in vitro mitogen for capillary endothelial cells, and stimulates angiogenesis in vivo
- This peptide may regulate the mitotic activity of epithelial-derived cells
- It is found in the Outer Root Sheath and in the region of the basal lamina of the follicle bulb, suggesting a role in bulb proliferation and fiber growth.
- It affects hair follicle initiation and development.
- This leads to reduced hair loss & significant hair regrowth. Existing follicles become thicker. And, dying hair follicles are invigorated and start growing again. Thus, there is an increase in number as well as thickness of hair follicles.
S.No. 3 Sh- Oligopeptide-2 (bio-mimicking IGF-1)
- Sh- Oligopeptide-2 appears to sustain normal anagen growth. They facilitate follicular proliferation, tissue remodeling, and the hair growth cycle, as well as follicular differentiation. IGF-1 mediated signaling is an important mitogenic and morphogenetic regulator in hair follicle biology.
- Androgen induction of follicular epithelial cell growth is mediated via this biomimetic peptide from dermal papilla cells.
- Strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft.
S.No. 4 Sh-Polypeptide-3 (bio-mimicking KGF)
Sh-Polypeptide-3 is secreted in large amounts by fibroblast-like stromal cells in epithelial tissues.
- Sh-Polypeptide-3 has been shown to regulate proliferation and differentiation in epithelial tissues and may regulate the clonogenic cells (stem cells) of the hair follicle.
- It increases hair follicle survival following cytotoxic insult.
- It stimulates capillary endothelial cell migration and proliferation and thus causes neovascularization.
- It helps strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce a strong hair shaft.
S.No. 5 Sh-Oligopeptide-4 (bio-mimicking Thymosin β4)
- Important mediator of cell migration and differentiation, it also promotes angiogenesis.
- Thymosin β4 accelerates hair growth, in part, due to its effect on critical events in the active phase of the hair follicle cycle, including promoting the migration of stem cells and their immediate progeny to the base of the follicle, differentiation, and extracellular matrix remodeling.
- Hepatocyte growth factor up-regulates thymosin β4 expression and may be acting by increasing thymosin β4 and/or synergizing with it.
S.No. 6 Copper tripeptide-1
Delivery of copper peptide to the base of follicles helps strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to
produce strong hair shaft.
- Increase follicle size.
- Rebuilds the blood supply to damaged follicles, elevates the production of vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Increases melanin synthesis, necessary to keep hair from turning grey.
- Increases subcutaneous fat below the scalp which seems to support function for the hair follicle.
- Prolongs the hair growth phase.
- Inhibits 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that reduces testosterone to DHT. DHT, in turn, is responsible for androgenetic alopecia. This inhibits the formation of DHT, hence reducing hair loss from male pattern balding in both men and women.
- Reduces inflammation.
Hair Loss , Hair Fall Treatment for Men and Women Before After Photos-
How Hair Loss Treatment for Men and Women work?
The QR 678 ® therapy arrests hair fall & increases the thickness, number & density of existing hair follicles, leading to greater coverage in patients with alopecia. Since, the polypeptides used in QR 678 ® are anyways present in scalp full of hair (they get decreased in scalps which have hair fall), it is the enrichment of the scalp skin with these polypeptides which cause hair growth. Since these polypeptides are anyways normally present in the scalp, replenishing the scalp with these is not artificial and does not have any side effects.
The use of the QR 678 ® leads to reduced hair loss & significant hair regrowth. Existing follicles become thicker. And, dying hair follicles are invigorated and start growing again. Thus, there is an increase in number as well as thickness of hair follicles.
Unlike currently available hair fall treatments like minoxidil & finasteride, the QR 678 ® therapy is almost completely devoid of side effects. It is locally administered over the scalp skin by mesotherapy & as such is not absorbed into the systemic circulation. Unlike currently available hair transplant therapies like Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) & Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), the QR 678 ® is non invasive, non surgical & therefore safer & more affordable.
The QR 678 ®therapy works very well in androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness & female pattern hair loss. The QR 678 ® therapy has also demonstrated encouraging results in post chemotherapy induced hair loss, treatment of hair conditions like seborrheic dermatitis & in immunogenic diseases like alopecia areata.
It is because of this that the QR 678 therapy is considered the best hair loss treatment for women and men globally, today.
- Minoxidil and aminexil – Minoxidil and aminexil are topical formulations of hair fall treatment which when applied regularly to the scalp result in increased blood flow the hair follicles, and promote their enlargement. A hair doctor will prescribe minoxidil in the case of both male and female pattern baldness. Minoxidil hair loss treatment for men usually takes 6-8 weeks before any effects are seen. Even with this, the difference in hair quantity and quality may not be as dramatic as one desires.
- Hormonal medication, nutritional supplements and nutraceuticals – In many cases, hair loss is due to hormonal imbalances and nutritional deficiencies. Imbalance in thyroxine and parathyroid hormone levels in hypothyroidism can cause severe hair loss. Similarly, women with hormonal imbalances as a result of polycystic ovarian syndrome may experience hair loss. Hair doctors also examine zinc, magnesium, and vitamin levels and prescribe the appropriate supplements or neutraceuticals to treat hair loss.
- Hair transplantation – Hair specialists may recommend hair transplants or hair ‘plugs’ to patients who are suffering from a receding hairline as a result of male pattern baldness. In this case, viable hair follicles from the back of the head are extracted and micro-transplanted to the areas of the scalp where hair is thinning or absent. Hair transplantation is one of the most successful hair fall treatments.
- Platelet Rich Plasma / PRP treatment – Platelet rich plasma treatment is a recently developed hair fall treatment in which the patient’s’ own blood is separated from blood cells to obtain platelet rich plasma or PRP. This platelet rich plasma is then microinjected into the scalp in the balding areas. PRP is rich in growth factors and proteins which allow the growth of new hair.
Hair loss can be a painful and emotional problem for both men and women. Hair loss treatment should not be postponed until a significant amount of hair loss has already occurred. Speak to a dermatologist in case you feel you’re experience abnormal levels of hair loss. Upon consultation, a suitable hair fall treatment can be planned for your hair loss by best hair loss treatment cost in mumbai, india.