The QR 678 ® was invented by a team lead by Dr. Debraj Shome, a renowned Facial Plastic Surgeon and Dr. Rinky Kapoor, a well-known dermatologist. Dr. Shome & Dr. Kapoor co-founded The Esthetic Clinics®, which are a chain of top class dermatology & plastic surgery centers located in various cities in India.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor has had a career, with many achievements in clinical & research sciences. Dr. Kapoor has been internationally trained with some of the world’s top dermatologists.
Dr. Kapoor has been the guiding light behind the ethics committee of The Esthetic Clinics®. The Esthetic Clinics ® are India’s first private organization to be approved by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) & Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) under Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), for conducting clinical trials for Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology, in India. The ethics Committee is performing many clinical trials for top companies & products looking to enter India, thereby allowing Indians prompt access to the latest technologies from all over the world.
- Dr. Kapoor’s career has spawned many high impact factor, peer reviewed, indexed, publication, in top international research journals. Given her clinical interest, most of the research publications have been in trichology, cosmetic surgery, aesthetic dermatology & cosmetology.
- Dr. Kapoor’s career has led to two patent awards, a composition patent awarded by the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) and an Indian patent, for the QR 678 ®hair growth factors formulation invention.
- Dr. Rinky Kapoor Awarded as ‘Best Dermatologist in India’ at CMO Asia Awards 2016
- Dr Rinky Kapoor was awarded the “Best Dermatologist in India” in the years 2015 at the Healthcare excellence summit 2015. She received the award from the hands of Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, Union Minister of State in the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy and former Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Dr Rinky Kapoor received “The Most Valuable and Admired Cosmetic Dermatologist in India” in the year 2015. This award is organised by the Pharma Leaders as the annual Power Brand Awards. The awards were given in the association with the Ministry of Health and Family Affairs, Department of Pharmaceutical and Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. Dr Rinky Kapoor was feted for her work and brilliance in incorporating the combination of art and science in the field of cosmetic dermatology in India.
- Dr Rinky Kapoor was awarded as the ‘Best Dermatologist in India’ award by the National Healthcare Excellence Awards in the year 2016. This award is given by CMO Asia to honour the best global practices in the field of healthcare and ascertain the customer reviews. The awards were held at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai India on 24th June 2016.