Shining balding areas on the scalp are an unwelcome sight and noticing your hairline slowly creeping back is a scary sign because it indicates that age is catching up. There is a good chance that you are also now a victim of male pattern hair loss issues. It is not a good thing but the consolation is that you are not alone, there are millions around the world facing the same issue. And the even better news is that hair restoration using hair transplants is a highly successful procedure to get healthy hair back.
Follicular Unit Transplant in India is a well established surgical hair restoration method that is practised by top hair experts worldwide for a completely natural look for hair on the scalp. FUT hair transplant surgeons at The Esthetic Clinics are the experts that you need for regaining lost hair glory. FUT hair transplant doctors with us have expertise that aims far beyond just basic hair restoration, they have a deep understanding of the natural hair growth pattern and meet patients’ expected results every time. FUT hair transplants in Mumbai can produce extremely successful results in healthy patients. Hair transplant methods are used to treat all kinds of alopecia and receding hairlines in patients who have not benefited from non-surgical treatments.
What is FUT- Follicular Hair Transplantation?
FUT in Mumbai is a simple surgical hair restoration procedure in which the surgeon uses the healthy hair at the other parts of the body, harvests the follicles using the microscopic process of stereomicroscopic dissection to separate the follicular units for transplantation.
The main criterion for the selection of donor site is that the hair roots should be DHT resistant. The goal of a follicular hair transplant surgeon is to carefully place the harvest hair units in the balding or thinning areas of the scalp to match the full head of hair as before.
The process might sound complicated but it is straightforward. The follicular units are just groups of hair that are naturally occurring. Depending on the balding area the surgeon can group the units in one, two or three hairs and their skin, nerves, muscle, and blood vessels. FUT hair restoration in India is a permanent process. The main advantage of follicular unit transplant in India is that it can easily replicate the natural hair pattern.
Who can get a FUT hair transplant?
Any healthy person who is facing the issue of male pattern loss can opt for a follicular hair transplant in Mumbai. During the consultation, the follicular hair transplantation surgeon will consider the following things:
- Age: the patient should be 25 years or older because by that age the hair loss patterns become distinct.
- Hair thickness and density: Patients who have thicker hair get more aesthetic results and the hair density at the donor site should be more than 80 follicular units per cm
- Degree and the pattern of hair loss: the more hair the patient has lost the more number for grafts will be needed.
- Hair colour: FUT is suitable for all hair colour
- Realistic expectations
Patients who have been non-compliant with other hair fall treatments are not recommended for FUT hair transplants in Mumbai. Also, if the hair loss pattern is unusual it can be difficult to mimic the natural style. FUT is also not suitable for patients with scalp inflammations, scarring or those who have many broken hairs.
Follicular Unit Transplantation hair restoration at The Esthetic Clinics
The Esthetic Clinics India is a top hair transplantation clinic offering the latest FUT hair restoration using QR678 hair regrowth therapy. QR678 is the top of the line hair treatment that improves the results of follicular hair transplantation and the longevity of transplanted hair.
The steps for follicular unit transplant in Mumbai using QR678 include:
- You will be given the QR678 hair restoration treatment for a few months before the schedule of hair transplant surgery. This will help revive the dead follicles and reduce the area of transplants. Also using QR678 before the treatment will further fortify the hair follicles so that they are more recipients of the grafted follicles.
- In the next step the follicular unit transplantation surgeon will redraw your hairline and mark the donor and recipient sites. You will be put under local anaesthesia to numb the area.
- The surgeon will then proceed to cut a strip of scalp from the back of the head. It will be about 6-10 inches long and about 1.5 centimetres wide. The incision site is then closed with the help of sutures.
- In the next step follicular unit transplant surgeon in India will use a high magnification microscope to clean the hair grafts and separate them. About thousands of grafts can be obtained from a single harvest strip.
- Then the follicular units are dipped in a QR678 solution and then stored.
- Small slits are made in the recipient site and the harvest and treated grafts are inserted in the balding area of the scalp.
The total time taken for this procedure is just about 4-8 hours and you can go home the same day. Once the procedure is done you will be able to see the results in the coming 6-9 months. An important thing to keep in mind is that the transplanted hair might fall off after treatment which is quite normal and new hair will grow again. QR678 hair treatment is also given after the transplant procedure to improve the health of hair and texture and prevent further hair fall.
Advantages of Follicular Hair transplant using QR678
The Esthetic Clinics, India is a team of dedicated hair specialists who are experts in helping you solve the problem of hair loss in a simple, safe, and effective manner. Best hair transplant using FUT in India has many advantages such as
- Faster and manageable recovery time: Since QR678 is used with FUT the recovery and results are faster. The recovery time lasts for about 10-12 days and the results are natural-looking and healthier. You might feel some discomfort at the harvest site but it will subsidize on its own in a few days.
- High follicle survival rate: Follicle unit transplant hair transplant procedure involves carefully removing the follicular units so that the grafts are strong and of high quality. In addition, the QR678 inclusion further adds nutrients to the donor units that further strengthen the follicles in the scalp.
- Natural results: the incision is thin and leaves behind a very thin scar that is hardly visible and nobody will even know that you have had a hair restoration procedure done.
FUT hair transplant cost in India depends on various factors such as the amount of hair loss, the place where you live, the expertise of the hair treatment surgeon and other clinical factors. Including QR678 greatly reduces the cost of FUT hair transplantation.