Hair loss is an ailment that can be a big concern at any age. People of all races, nationalities, gender and age can suffer from hair fall at any point of their life. The alarming thing is that there is an unprecedented rise in the number of people in their 20s searching for best hair treatment in Ahmedabad. And it is not just about the new styles and new hair colours, there is a greater awareness about scalp care among people. This has led to more research and more studies being conducted by some of the best hair clinics regarding best hair loss treatment in Ahmedabad.
However at the same time a lot of hair care space is being taken up with saloons, and qualified professionals offering modern procedures and techniques claiming to be the best hair fall treatment in Ahmedabad. If you too have been suffering from hair fall, you too must be wondering why there is no one magic pill or lotion available as the best hair fall treatment in Ahmedabad. The reason is simple; it is because of the different factors that cause hair fall.
The functioning of hair is dependent on the three difference cycles of its growth. There are two main parts of the hair structure: the follicle and the shaft. There are over five million hair follicles on our body and out of these around one hundred thousand are on the scalp itself. There are three cycles of hair growth
Anagen: The growth phase that lasts for 2-9 years. The hairs grow during this phase.
Catagen: This is the transition phase where the hair does not grow, it just rests. This phase lasts for about four to six weeks
Telogen: This is the resting phase in which the hair falls out from the follicle. This cycle is about 2-3 months.
At one point of the life about 90-95% of the hair follicles are in the growth phase and rest are either in catagen or telogen phase. The hair follicles draw nutrition from the scalp in the form of keratin protein, vitamins, minerals and oil to maintain the strength and integrity of the shaft. Lack of nutrition in the scalp can take its toll on the hair follicles and they start to shrink. As a result, the hair becomes thinner and thinner and eventually they fall out and stop growing. When the follicles become weak is when you will start to notice the hair fall.
Top doctors for hair treatment in Ahmedabad begin the hair loss treatment by identifying the factors that cause the hair loss. Now there are many factors that can prevent the follicles (leading to severe hair fall)from getting the much-needed nourishment such as:
- A crash diet will cause a change or shock to the system and hair fall is forthcoming because of the deficiency of vitamin and proteins
- You can also inherit blandness (androgenetic alopecia) from either of your parent’s side. Some people show signs of this type of baldness as early as in late teens.
- Diseases or conditions such as thyroid, diabetes, hormonal imbalance, undergoing chemotherapy or radiation medication, infection to the scalp because of fungus or other factors, pregnancy etc. can also hair to fall faster. This type of hair fall is also known as telogen effluvium.
- Lifestyle factors, stress, irregular sleep cycles , lack of exercise etc. also contribute to increasing hair fall and the external factors like pollution, use of hair water, chemical products etc. also damage the hair shaft.
- Accidents, burns, scars to the hair follicles can damage them permanently and scar tissues replace the hair follicles. This type of hair loss is permanent and termed as anagen effluvium.
- Abnormalities in your immune system can cause the hair to fall in patches. This condition is often associated with other autoimmune disorders such as lupus, vitiligo, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Step 1 for Best hair loss treatment in Ahmedabad: The diagnosis
With so many varied factors is next to impossible to self treat hair loss successfully. Best hair specialist in Ahmedabad will first do a series of test that will help determine the cause of hair fall. The tests begin with a simple examination of the scalp to check for inflammation followed by a pull or tug test to check the hair strength. Blood test are also done to determine if there is a vitamin or any other type of deficiency such as an iron, insulin etc. To further and confirm the diagnosis scalp biopsy and microscopy are also done in the best hair clinics in Ahmedabad.
Step 2 of best hair loss treatment in Ahmedabad: Treatment options
The next step for the best hair fall treatment in Ahmedabad is to discuss the treatment options that can treat the cause of hair loss, stop the hair loss and help with the growth of new hair. The most common treatment options for hair fall and hair growth are:
- Androgenetic alopecia is the most common cause of hair fall and medications are the most commonly prescribed hair fall treatment by best hair doctors in Ahmedabad.
- Propecia (finasteride) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat male pattern baldness. This medicine inhibits the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), a hormone causes the follicles to shrink. Finasteride is not prescribed to women.
- Minoxidil is an over the counter medicine that is helpful for both male and female pattern baldness, and hair loss because of ageing and hormones. Minoxidil needs to be applied on the scalp two times a day. Some people experience some increased shedding for a few months after the use of Minoxidil but it is just temporary.
- Duastaeride is another medication used for treatment of male pattern hair loss, but is still in testing stages but has shown better results than Finasteride.
- Spironolactone is used with low androgen contraceptives in order to treat female pattern hair loss.
- Some best hair specialist in Ahmedabad use a combination of corticosteroids for treatment of alopecia areata.
A continued treatment of medications is necessary otherwise the pattern baldness returns as it was before.
- PRP treatment: The platelets that are naturally present in the blood are a great source of protein growth factors. This property is used by best hair specialist in Ahmedabad to combat hair loss. Platelet rich plasma therapy is one of the best hair regrowth treatments in Ahmedabad and is used for the treatment of genetic hair loss, androgenetic alopecia and stress related hair loss. The platelets are extracted by the patient’s own blood in a sterile environment at best hair clinic in Ahmedabad. The blood is spun through a centrifuge to get the growth factors and it is then finally injected in the patient’s scalp. PRP treatment is a non-invasive treatment and does not have any side effects. The only risk is the infection on the injection sites. Best hair regrowth treatment in Ahmedabad , the PRP results in longer and thicker hair.
- Stem cell therapy: Best hair specialist in Ahmedabad use the stem cell therapy for hair loss to treat patients suffering from male and female pattern baldness, cicatricial alopecia(permanent scarring of follicles) and frontal fibrosing alopecia. The stem cells are taken from the patient’s healthy scalp and processed to get the suspension rich in stem cells. The Stem cells are then injected in the scalp where they regenerate to revive the dead follicles.
- QR678 hair growth treatment in Ahmedabad: Invented by best cosmetic surgeon Dr Debraj Shome and famous dermatologist Dr Rinky Kapoor of The Esthetic Clinics. In the short time since its inception the QR678 hair regrowth treatment has become the best hair regrowth treatment in Ahmedabad and rest of the world. QR678 is a mix of selective growth factors that when injected in the scalp, stimulate the hair follicles from the telogen phase to the anagen phase. Best QR678 treatment in Ahmedabad is completely safe, without any side effects and pain free.
- QR678 treatment can be done in less than thirty minutes.
- QR678, best hair growth treatment in Ahmedabad, is injected in the scalp using thin mesotherapy needles(1ml injection every sitting )
- The results of best QR678 treatment in Ahmedabad are visible from fourth week onwards. The treatment needs a maximum of eight sittings.
- The results are permanent and the treatment need not be repeated.
- QR678 treatment for hair growth in Ahmedabad is suitable for children, men and women.
- QR678 has US and India patent and has FDA approval for treatment of all kinds of hair disorders.
- Hair transplants: Hair transplants are the best baldness treatments in Ahmedabad. Hair transplant is a surgical technique that removes hair follicles from one part of the scalp to another. Hair transplants can treat androgenetic alopecia and other hair disorders but it is not suitable for hair follicles damaged by autoimmune conditions. Best baldness treatment in Ahmedabad is an invasive procedure and involves the usual risks of surgeries therefore only the best hair specialist in Ahmedabad are able to perform hair transplants successfully.
Best hair clinic in Ahmedabad: The Esthetic Clinics
The Esthetic Clinics is a chain of well know skin, hair and nail treatment, plastic and cosmetic surgery clinics that are known for providing the best hair fall treatment in Ahmedabad. The team of best hair specialists led by best cosmetic surgeon in Ahmedabad Dr Debraj Shome , have years of experience in performing various hair fall treatment procedures in Ahmedabad. Best Hair treatment in Ahmedabad is performed using the latest tool and techniques such as the hair robots and hair closing so that there are no injections or side effects. Best hair growth treatment in Ahmedabad at The Esthetic Clinics aims at giving a holistic treatment for hair disorders with natural hair growth.
Cost of best hair treatment in Ahmedabad
The best hair fall treatment cost in Ahmedabad various with many factors. The best hair growth treatment cost in Ahmedabad depends a lot on the type of treatment used for the specific hair loss type of a person. . The cost of hair regrowth treatment in Ahmedabad various from person to person and at the degree of the hair loss the individual is experience.
Among the best cosmetic surgeon in Ahmedabad, Dr Debraj Shome uses his clinical skills and experience to combine two or more hair treatments in order to achieve faster and better results at a reduced cost. For instance, the cost of best baldness treatment in Ahmedabad using hair transplant reduces considerably when it is used along with QR678 treatment. The QR678 treatment is done before the hair transplant and it reduces the area that needs hair transplants thus reducing the cost of the entire baldness treatment. The same way most hair doctors in Ahmedabad prescribe Minoxidil along with finasteride for quicker results.
QR678 Hair Growth Treatment for Hair Loss & Baldness- Before & After Photo Results in Men and Women-
The QR678 hair fall treatment as a hair growth treatment in Ahmedabad takes the edge over the rest of the hair treatments because it the best cost of the revolutionary treatment is just a fraction of hair transplants and you can go back to your normal life without ever having to worry about hair fall.