Your crowning glory is a sign of confidence. Hair loss is not an easy thing to deal with because by the time you start noticing it or get ready to visit the best trichologist in Mumbai, normal DIY remedies don’t help that much. The good news is that the best hair treatments in Mumbai put beautiful hair within your reach. At The Esthetic Clinics, Mumbai we understand that hair can be an emotionally vulnerable and embarrassing condition since our hair is a matter of price for all of us. Best hair treatment in Mumbai includes various treatment options such as QR678 treatment, PRP treatment, Stem cell therapy, Hair transplant, and Medications to help you regain the crowning glory as soon as possible.
The hair grows from the scalp and the scalp is the extension of the skin. The more nourishment and quality hair loss treatment it will get the healthier your hair will be. The hair has a specific growth cycle which lasts anywhere between two to eight years, which includes the growth phase, which is the longest, the resting phase and shedding phase. When for some reason the growth phase is disrupted, the hair start to thin and hair loss happens. Hair loss can happen to anybody at any point of life. Therefore, the biggest myth to bust in best hair fall treatment in Mumbai is that hair fall is not bound by age.
What causes hair fall?
When the hair follicles do not get enough healthy nutrients and vitamins, they are not able to strengthen the hair and as a result, the breakage happens. Hair can fall off from the roots or break mid strand and some common indications of hair fall are
- Clumps of hair on the hair band, the comb or on the pillow.
- Pattern hair loss: This condition is usually genetic and is termed as androgenetic alopecia. In men, the hairs begin to recede from the forehead in an M pattern and in women, the pattern is diagnosed by thinning of hair and broadening of the part in their hair. The pattern resembles a Christmas tree .
- Bald spots on scalp and body: This is also a common condition and is called as alopecia areata. Small coin size bald spots or patches begin to appear on the scalp, beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes.
- Sudden loss of hair: Hair loss because of Telogen Effluvium can cause you to lose up to 500-600 hair per day. Handful of hair might just come on your hands if you run your fingers through the strands.
- Radiation therapies such as chemotherapy: Anagen Effluvium causes the decrease in the hair follicle production in scalp. Best hair treatment in Mumbai can help you regain the hair growth once the treatment stops.
- Fungal infection on the scalp: Fungal infections caused because of ringworm cause redness and swelling in the scalp causing the hair to fall off. This condition is termed as Tinea Capitis.
- Hormonal changes: Pregnancy, menopause, hormonal changes such as increase in thyroid, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause etc. can cause hair to fall off. Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia is type of hair fall caused because of menopause.
- Medications: Certain medications, such as isotretinoin, prescribed for acne, or warfarin, a blood thinner can cause hair loss in men and women. Starting or stopping oral contraceptives (birth control pills) may also cause hair loss. Medications for conditions like arthritis, cancer, depression, heart problems, gout and high BP can also cause the hair follicles to weaken.
- Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia: This type of hair fall is caused because of the use of hair styling products, creams and devices. Best hair specialist in Mumbai caution against using too many styling products and treatments like a perm on a regular basis. Even a hot oil massage can cause the hair follicles to dysfunction.
- Stress: Any emotional shock, stress to the system can cause hair thinning. It is not an immediate aftereffect of stress. Most people experience a hair loss several months after the trigger.
Hair fall diagnosis at The Esthetic Clinics – Best Hair Clinic in Mumbai
Best hair loss treatment in Mumbai starts with a fast diagnosis at The Esthetic Clinics. It is important to start a hair fall treatment as soon as your hairline starts bothering. Once androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness starts, it is not going to stop, although its rate differs from person to person depending on the genetic makeup.
Best hair doctor in Mumbai diagnose hair fall by taking into account your medical history and examining the scalp. A controlled pull test is the most common method to determine the severity of hair loss. He or she will observe the pattern of hair loss, check for the signs of inflammation, scarring, injection, swelling etc. on the scalp, perform a microscopy to check the condition of the hair shaft, and if necessary perform a biopsy to check the injection.
Along with these blood tests such as for thyroid, iron deficiency, sugar is also done to rule out and investigate other causes of hair loss. In cases of female pattern hair loss a hormonal evaluation, becomes necessary to check for increased androgen activity.
Best Hair treatment in Mumbai at The Esthetic Clinics:
The Esthetic Clinics is a chain of well-established and highly successful plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery clinics. The facility offers state of the art facility for all kinds of latest skin, hair and nail treatments. The Esthetic Clinics is also the home of the revolutionary hair growth treatment, the QR678 hair growth treatment. Dr Debraj Shome and Dr Rinky Kapoor lead the team of some of the best cosmetic surgeons in Mumbai, dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons in India at The Esthetic Clinics. Dr Debraj Shome is one of the first and best plastic surgeons from Asia to become a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (FAACS). The Esthetic Clinics is also the only cosmetic and plastic surgery centre to be approved for clinical trials for medications and treatments in plastic and cosmetic surgery.
Best hair loss treatment in Mumbai has a plethora of options that can be utilized by best hair doctors in Mumbai for a successful hair fall and hair growth treatment. Top hair treatments in Mumbai are
Medicines, lotions and Shampoos: Medications can stop hair loss to a great extent. Best hair specialists in Mumbai prescribe the following medications to control hair fall and stimulate healthy follicles:
- Finasteride: Also popularly known as Propecia, this medicine for hair fall treatment in Mumbai is used as a first line treatment for male pattern baldness. You will need to take 1 mg of tablet every day to control hair fall. The results take up to six months.
- Oral contraceptives and spironolactone medicines are prescribed to women to correct the hormonal disturbances and stop hair fall
- Dutastereide is a medication used to treat early stages of androgenetic alopecia is men. This treatment is not suitable for women.
Minoxidil or Rogaine is a popular hair fall treatment lotion or foam that is completely non-invasive. Minoxidil is also one of the oldest and best hair loss treatments in Mumbai that is used to treat androgenetic alopecia. However, Minoxidil is not suitable for patients below 18 years of age. Other medications such as iron tablets, thyroid medications and androgen blockers can also be prescribed to treat the specific blood and scalp conditions. Best hair fall treatment cost using Minoxidil will cost you around 700Rs for a month and best hair fall treatment cost of medications is less than Rs300/- a month.
PRP treatment: PRP or platelet rich plasma therapy is used for androgenetic alopecia hair loss hair treatment in Mumbai. The rich plasma in your blood has proteins that heal the hair follicles by helping the blood clot and stimulating the new cell growth. The platelets are obtained from the patient’s blood itself and hence the chances of rejection and infection are very less. The extracted platelets are injected in the scalp. The treatment continues for injections ever 2-3 weeks for three months. The booster does needs to be given every six months. Since the patient’s blood needs to be taken out at every treatment sitting the cost of hair growth treatment in Mumbai, using PRP is much higher than other hair growth treatment in Mumbai.
Stem cell therapy: The stem cell therapy for hair growth treatment in Mumbai is quite similar to the traditional hair transplant methods but it is less invasive and shows quicker results. The stem cells or fat cells are extracted from the scalp using a punch biopsy, run through a centrifuge to separate the suspension, which is injected in the scalp. Stem cell is used to treat hair loss because of male and female pattern baldness, and cicatrical alopecia.
QR678 hair regrowth treatment in Mumbai: QR678 hair growth therapy is completely risk free, does not have any side effects, has the quickest and fastest results than any of the treatment methods mentioned above and that too at a fraction of cost of other hair growth treatment in Mumbai.
QR678 is a mix of essential growth factors that ‘recharge’ the hair follicles and deliver the essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and increase the blood supply to the hair follicles. As a result, the hair fall stops and hair growth starts. The treatment does not need hospitalization or the use of anaesthesia on the patient. The injections are given directly to the scalp and the whole treatment takes about 5-6 sittings placed about 8 weeks apart. There is no need for a booster dose or repeat treatment once the hair growth starts. QR678 has been developed in India and as already acclaimed international fame as the best hair baldness treatment because of its selective and impactful results.
QR678 is successful in treating all types of hair fall and can be used on children as well as aged adults successfully. There is no need to do any changes in your lifestyle when undergoing QR678 treatment. This formulation has already been awarded the Indian patent and American patent, which makes it first of its kind best hair growth treatment in Mumbai to be approved by FDA for commercial production. Best hair growth treatment cost in Mumbai for QR678 treatment is just Rs 6000/- per 1ml injection per sitting.
Hair transplant and Hair cloning: When the hair follicle is scarred, burnt or damaged beyond repair then surgical intervention is the only way to cover the bald spot. Hair transplant has been the best baldness treatment in Mumbai for decades now. The hair are taken or harvested from the healthy part of the scalp and transplanted balding section of the scalp. Hair cloning at The Esthetic Clinics, is a hair loss treatment process in Mumbai in which the healthy hair follicles are isolated and multiplied in the laboratory and then implanted in the scalp where they help in new hair growth.
QR678 Hair Growth Treatment for Hair Loss & Baldness- Before & After Photo Results in Men and Women-
The best hair growth treatment in Mumbai at The Esthetic Clinics uses the latest technology and tool to make the hair loss treatment a smooth and pain free procedure for all patients. Latest tools like the use of hair robots for hair and follicle extraction for transplantation cuts down on the time and best hair growth treatment cost in Mumbai. The best hair treatment in Mumbai cost includes the use of multiple methods along with medications at The Esthetic Clinics. Top doctors for hair treatment in Mumbai can be the saviours for your beloved hair if you go to them in time and follow the advice given by the experts for hair treatment in Mumbai.