10 foods that can make your hair grow faster and thicker are
- Almonds are full of Vitamin E, Biotin and antioxidants. Soaked almonds overnight and have them in the morning.
- Mangoes are full Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Vitamin C and a mango a day during summers will keep the dandruff away and build thick hair.
- Flaxseeds are rich in Omega 3 acids and they give good texture to your hair. You can take them raw or roasted first thing in the morning.
- Chia seeds are rich in copper, zinc, magnesium and are 23% protein, which makes them the perfect cocktail for healthy hair. Chia seeds will also help keep the grey hair away.
- Walnuts are full of vitamin B and antioxidants and will help in adding volume to you hair. Add walnuts to your daily diet in the form of flour, dessert garnishing etc.
- Spinach has high content of folate, iron, vitamins A, and C, which help promote hair growth and keep the scalp moisturized.
- Eggs/ Lentils and Soya: Eggs are a high source of protein and if you do not take eggs you can increase the protein intake by using lentils and soya in your diet. Eggs have biotin, which helps in production of keratin which strengths the hair health.
- Oats are rich in potassium, magnesium, and iron, which helps in, maintain the natural health colour, and prevents hair breakage.
- Carrots, beetroot, and sweet potatoes contain beta-carotene and biotin that keep the scalp healthy.
- Greek yogurt is rich in vitamin B5 and helps against hair thinning and loss. It also helps increase blood flow to the scalp and promotes natural thicker hair growth.
Want to know more about QR678- Hair Loss Treatment in India
FOR MORE QUERIES