Yes, hair transplant surgery can be done successfully for female patients suffering from pattern hair loss. Both FUT and FUE techniques can be used to cover the bald patches and restore a natural hairline. Hair transplant procedure can be done for women
- Who have suffered from non-hormonal alopecia such as traction alopecia.
- Who have had previous surgeries, which have led to hair loss around the incision sites.
- Who are suffering from female pattern baldness, which includes hair rescission round the hair part, hair thinning at the crown.
- Who have a healthy donor area
- Who have suffered hair loss because of trauma such as burn , accidents, and injuries.
- Who are suffering from alopecia marginalis.
Want to know more about QR678- Hair Loss Treatment in Mumbai
FOR MORE QUERIES