Thicker longer hair are a dream exists within each one of us. Right? But every time you lose few strands of hair, the fear of losing the gorgeous locks starts manifesting into a nightmare. We all want our insta-worthy locks to remain that way and with a little care, you too can make your hair grow faster. Here is what you can do:
- Take care of your diet: We love to eat what our heart says but your diet should include foods that can boost hair growth. Vitamins and minerals in the diet help improve hair growth. Plan a diet that includes omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, zinc, Vitamin C, Iron, and Vitamin D.
- Topical lotions: Topical lotions like topical Minoxidil, Propecia, tropical melatonin etc. are known to increase hair growth and prevent hair fall. However you should not take any topical medications without consulting a dermatologist or hair expert.
- Stop using Whey protein: Whey proteins when taken to increase the muscle build in the body increase the level of testosterone in the body and lead to hair fall. Stop taking whey proteins or regulate the intake of whey proteins to improve hair growth.
- Supplements: Consider taking some vitamin supplements along with a balanced diet. The supplements will help boost hair growth since they are specifically made to reduce scalp inflammation, improve ability to tolerate stress and reduce oxidative stress.
- Get a growth factor treatment: Gone are the days when professional hair treatments were costly and lengthy effort. Growth factors such as the revolutionary QR678 hair fall solution regenerate and repair the damaged hair follicles. There is no surgery and no downtime and you will see quick results.