Non-surgical hair rejuvenation has come a long way than just applying medicines on the scalp and taking medications. Non-surgical hair restoration treatments can give faster, simpler and more effective results in patients. The latest non-surgical hair rejuvenation treatments include
- Stem cell therapy: Stem cells are unspecialized cells that can divide and renew themselves as stem cells and become other types of cells. Stem cells are taken from the healthy part of the scalp and then injected in the balding areas.
- Cell cloning: Healthy follicle cells are extracted from the areas that are not bald and then multiplied in the laboratory using various culturing methods. The newly cloned cells are injected in the bald scalp where they replace the dead cells in the follicles as healthy cells and produce natural hair.
- PRP: The platelet rich plasma treatment uses the ‘good’ platelets in our body to give a boost of health to the shrinking hair follicles. Patient’s own blood is used for this procedure.
- QR678 hair regrowth treatment: QR678 is a patented product titrated with essential hair growth factors that are derived from biological products. When injected in the scalp, QR678 growth factor stimulates the hair follicles and improves hair growth.
- Exosome: Exosomes are derived from the mesenchymal stem cells that are present in the bone marrow of humans. Injecting exosomes and growth factors in the scalp aids in regenerating and regrow hair in men and women who are in earlier stages of hair loss.
- Micro needling: Mirconeedling is used for the treatment of alopecia areata. Microneedling is done with the help of a roller, which has very fine needles. When rolled on the treatment area the roller creates small injuries on the site. Micro needling works by releasing some growth factors the promote hair growth and allow better absorption of topical hair growth medications.