Derma rollers are the new age friendly hair growth stimulating tools that are extremely effective in tackling hair loss in men and women. It is a simple handheld micro needling device, which contains a stamp like instrument, which has needles on its head. The tiny needles vary in size from 0.25mm to 1.5 mm.
When you roll the derma roller on the scalp it creates tiny puncture like wounds on the scalp skin. The skin gets into the healing mode and more blood flows the puncture site and gets more nourishment to the hair follicles.
The puncture sites make suitable points for topical hair medications and oils to reach hair follicles. Using derma rollers make it easier for nutrients, hydration, and sunlight to reach the hair roots and improve scalp circulation.
Derma rollers can be safely used for
- Preventing hair loss
- Stimulating hair growth
- Stimulates collagen production
Derma rolling can be done in professional settings or you can try it at home too using the following steps
- Place the derma roller on the edge of the area, which you want to target.
- Make sure your hair is dry before you start
- Roll the dermal roller slowly first horizontally and then vertically and then diagonally
- If you are using the derma roller on existing hair then make sure that you move in the direction of hair.
- Apply hair oil or hair regrowth treatment like the QR678 can be used after derma rolling to aid to the hair growth
- After using the derma roller make sure that you disinfect it and store it in a safe place.